Bradley had his first trip to the park! It was so much fun, it was a beautiful day, we went to Subway with Kevin, Bill, and Tammy and then Kevin and Bill headed off to work and Tammy and I took Bradley to the park. He LOVED the swings! It took him a while to figure out what to do on the jungle gym. We had him go down a couple of slides which he liked - but he loved just sitting and playing with the sand. It was so cute! I am so excited for summer when we can hang out outside and go to the park more!
Was that City Park? Ah...I wish I could go there, too. I am so excited for good weather. We have had a good day here and there, but nothing long enough for me!
So this is weird, the word I have to type after I finish my comment to your post is: "zoozom"
What kind of word is that? What do you think it means?
1 comments:
Was that City Park? Ah...I wish I could go there, too. I am so excited for good weather. We have had a good day here and there, but nothing long enough for me!
So this is weird, the word I have to type after I finish my comment to your post is:
"zoozom"
What kind of word is that? What do you think it means?
Post a Comment