Erin and her family came into town on Valentine's Day and we had the pleasure of having them over for 1 night. It was a short stay, unfortunately, but we had so much fun with the time we had. Her little boy Joe Joe is about a week younger than Bradley - so they had a lot of fun together! It was so cute seeing them interact.And her daughter Sadie is just adorable! Erin is quite the photographer and was so nice and took a bunch of pictures of Bradley - here are some of my favorites! Thanks Erin - I LOVE them!!
I loved those pictures, too. He is a cute booger. Wish I were there to take more...I would fill my computer's memory with that kid.
I cringe a little looking at Joe Joe's hair. Why did I let him look like such a rag-a-muffin?? Did no one think to tell me he looked like an orphan? He needs a hair cut again, come to think of it...not spike-able anymore, just moppy. Ah sigh. I am far away. Thank goodness for blogs, they cut the distance a little.
1 comments:
Darling!
I loved those pictures, too. He is a cute booger. Wish I were there to take more...I would fill my computer's memory with that kid.
I cringe a little looking at Joe Joe's hair. Why did I let him look like such a rag-a-muffin?? Did no one think to tell me he looked like an orphan? He needs a hair cut again, come to think of it...not spike-able anymore, just moppy. Ah sigh. I am far away. Thank goodness for blogs, they cut the distance a little.
Post a Comment