Sunday, April 18, 2010

Dying Easter Eggs

The day before Easter we went over to Mom's house and met Mindy and the kids there and dyed Easter Eggs - it was so much fun, I haven't done that in years! Bradley didn't quite get the dying part, he is not one to get his hands messy :) But one of the kits came with these little stickers that you could put on the eggs and he LOVED that - especially since he recognized the stickers and just kept pointing them out and saying what they were "baumy (baseball - I don't know why), soccer, bawk (basketball), foofy (football)" over and over again - he sure loves his sports! :)It was a little hard for Drew to color the eggs because he didn't want to get his casts messy, but he was very impressed with one that I did, so I made another one for him :) Gracie was also very excited about the egg dying process - I'm pretty sure she was taking notes and will be a pro next year! :)

0 comments: