Thursday, July 1, 2010

Balls everywhere!

We've been working on decorating Bradley's Big Boy Room and it's so easy to do - anything that has to do with balls and sports he loves. I am a BIG fan of Hobby Lobby and we found the cutest things there - a lamp, clock, wall decals, shelves, posters (Kevin threw in the Transformers poster just for him I think :) ) and I found these foam shapes in soccer, football, baseball and basketball - I didn't know what I was going to do with them but I thought they were cute and I could figure something out so we got them. Bradley started playing with them and would rub them back and forth on the wall until the static electricity built up and it would stick - SMART BOY! I would have NEVER thought of that. What a creative little mind :) So he loves putting them up, taking them down and doing it all over again in a new spot. Since this video I got him a sport bed set that I just love so now everything is set for the move - I just have to bite the bullet and do it! Especially since Gracie barely fits in the bassinet anymore!


0 comments: