Friday, March 18, 2011

Beginning of June

Well I can post what pictures I have left. At the beginning of June Kevin was doing some work for a guy that wanted him to take some pictures in low resolution format, Kevin was trying to figure out how to do that on our camera and he said "Here, I'll try" and he FORMATTED my camera with my completely full 2GB sim card in there - didn't even realize what he did and said "Sorry, I don't know how". Then the next day I wanted to work with some pictures, I took the camera upstairs to download the card and there was nothing on it. "Oh, I must have already downloaded those pictures" I think as I start searching my computer, and when I can't find any of the pictures I start to realize what happened because I knew they were messing with the camera the previous day. So I yelled down to Kevin asking him if he 'formatted' the camera - he said no way, he knows not to do that (The New Years Eve after Bradley was born Tammy was playing around with her camera while we were playing games and she accidently formatted her camera - erasing ALL of her pictures from the past 6 months, including vacation photos, a lot of newborn baby Bradley photos, and everything else - because of this VERY sad event, we all know now to NEVER format a camera!) Anyway - then we realized what happened and I broke down! It was about 2 months of photos and videos that I would never get back, and I kept thinking about each and every one that I remembered and how it was gone. I was furious, I started crying and - truthfully - said the "f" word for the third time in my whole life. I frantically called around and found a photoshop that said they could try to get them back but they weren't very hopeful. 2 days later they called and said they had recovered about half of the pictures, no videos. So - here are some of those photos that I got back, who knows what else I lost - but I know it could have been worse so I'm happy with what I have. And I will be very careful from now on who I trust my camera to!! :)

0 comments: