Saturday, February 25, 2012

Gracie's 2!!!

I cannot believe my baby girl is 2 years old (and she's not the baby girl anymore). She is just such an amazing little girl. Very strong willed, so independant and yet loves to hug and snuggle. She LOVES her brother and does anything and everything he does, and ADORES her little sister and wants to be close to her all the time. She is a little sponge and learns things very quickly and she makes me laugh everyday. A lot of things she does that she's not supposed to (like pointing her finger at me and saying "no Mommy!") are somehow still cute and make me laugh when I shouldn't be. She is such a stinker and such a sweetheart at the same time - perfect combination if you ask me :) When she woke up on her birthday I told her, "Guess what?" and she looked at me with such anticipation, and I said, "Happy Birthday!!!" and she got SO excited - this is about the 4th time I did it -



0 comments: