My last post was about our Snow Day. 2 weeks ago we had almost a foot of snow on the ground, yesterday it was 85 degrees. I feel like we jumped from winter to summer in 2 weeks. What happened to the NICE 60 and low 70 degree weather that I love? I am NOT ready for upper 80's and 90's. We had air conditioning in our old house, now we do not and every summer the kids and I are miserable in the house, even at night. There's not much more I hate than it being so hot at night that the kids and I can't sleep. Kevin says there's no happy medium for me, either I'm always too hot or too cold, and I guess he's kind of right. But I'd much rather be too cold because I love GETTING WARM, and it seems much easier to get warm than to cool down I think. Kevin's the opposite, he's in such a good mood with this heat and the realization that summer is near here. Maybe I can convince him to get me and the kids a big pool! :) BUT I don't know how I'd take 3 young children (that don't know how to swim) swimming alone - not nearly enough hands (or eyes for that matter). Here are the kids enjoying the warmer weather - LAST week when it was still in the perfect upper 60's :)
I don't know what it is about spoons but they are constantly taking my spoons outside to pick up stuff, move stuff, or dig. I have mysteriously lost over half my set. I love how Gracie dresses herself - long sleeve shirt, TINY skirt with the pink underwear visible at all times, and snow boots :)
Tuesday, May 14, 2013
Summer?
T-ball season is quickly approaching and once again baseball is 24/7
I've been explaining to Bradley how in t-ball you always hit off a tee and no one pitches to you and he keeps telling me that he's a REAL ROCKY and can hit all the pitches (which is true). But he'll have to deal with the tee for the first year :)
Posted by Kerr Family at 11:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment