Thursday, October 3, 2013

The Fair

The kids had so much fun at the fair last year, so we had to go again :) Even though it's just so ridiculously expensive!! I mean I know when you're little you don't really know the value of money - you just want everything and it doesn't matter how much it is. BUT I remember not too long ago going to a fair, or Elitch's or something, where those carnival games were like $3, or 3 for $5. Because I remember getting to try several times and failing before I realized how hard they really were. They are now $7, or 2 for $10! To try to throw one ball in a bucket, or one dart at a balloon - that's just ridiculous - and you never win, or else you spend $50 and get a little dollar store stuffed animal. The rides aren't AS expensive luckily, seeing that that's mainly what my kids wanted to do anyway :) And I know funnel cakes are like $7 a piece now, but somehow that's still worth it (priorities) :)











0 comments: