Thursday, February 11, 2016

Fishing

So I had been wanting to take the kids fishing again all summer but never got around to it - it took hanging out with our fishing partners to get us there again. We went to the same nice little lake that we went to last year but Bradley didn't have his same luck as last time :) There were other people fishing, and the people walking right next to us throwing rocks into the lake I'm sure didn't help our chances. We were on our very last worm when Grady caught a fish and everyone got so excited, then quickly turned sad because the hook had gone too far into the mouth of the fish and we couldn't get it out. After trying for quite a while with no luck we had to borrow a knife from some people nearby and cut off the poor fishies head :( So this fishing trip, although fun for the majority of the time, ended in a lot of tears and I think my kids (and myself) might be too scared to fish again in the future. We all felt really bad!

























0 comments: