So after months and months of talking about blogging - I am finally doing it! And I figured since anyone and everyone can see this I would give a quick background on the Kerr Family.
I must have met Kevin sometime in the 4th grade when I became great friends with his cousin Katie but it wasn't until high school that we started hanging out. We were friends for a while until feelings undeniably developed and we started a relationship on September 18th, 1998. Here is a picture of one of our first dances together.




We went to our senior prom together -
And graduated High School together in 1999, here we are on graduation day with our good friends Grady and Erin.
In summer 2001 I bought Kevin's dad Bill 2 kittens but got way too attatched and ended up adopting them myself - Buffy and Angel.
Soon after, on July 17th, 2001 - Kevin proposed!





.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment