Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Pregnancy

Here are some pictures from early pregnancy. We went on a family trip with Kevin's side of the family in June. I was not feeling my best at that point but I was able to go through Cosmo's Mystery Area without getting sick so that was a good sign :) Here we are on a little train ride we took.







4th of July is one of our favorite holidays. I had to walk to the park a little later than everyone else because - surprise! - I wasn't feeling well :) It was still a wonderful day/night though despite feeling sick and despite the rain :)








Katie's Baby Shower! Mom, Me, and Tammy. Eagerly awaiting the arrival of Connor!












I guess I didn't realize that we don't have too many normal pictures of me pregnant :) We have a lot of close ups of the belly and of my holding my shirt up so you can see the belly growing - but I don't know how many people want to see my big bare belly :) So I guess I'll keep those to my family albums :) Here's one with me fully clothed :) This was taken in August.














The gang! :) Before Jenny and Jerome packed up and left us :(. This was about 1 month before Connor decided to make his dramatic appearance :) I love this picture, we finally got a picture of all of us together, it seems like when we get together there's always someone missing or we forget to bring cameras!

1 comments:

Joseph, Erin, Sarah, 'Lil Joe and Muloki the Wonder Dog said...

WELCOME WELCOME FELLOW BLOGGER!!!

IT'S ADDICTING!! I AM GOING TO ADD YOU TODAY TO OURS!

HORRAY! IT'S ABOUT TIME!