Sunday, June 1, 2008

Bradley and Angel

A couple of weeks ago I came home from work, Kevin was getting ready to go to work and I was changing Bradley's diaper when Mindy called to tell me "Be careful of the tornadoes!" Yeah - sure Mindy, we don't get tornadoes here and the weather outside wasn't even that bad - there's been other times when I thought a tornado was coming because it was so terrible outside, but not even a watch or anything then. So Kevin and I turned on the tv and sure enough - we were under a Tornado Warning - one had touched down and they were telling us and surrounding areas to take shelter. It was a little windy and rainy at our house but not bad at all, so we just kept watching tv :) and going outside to look at the clouds and thankfully nothing came our way. It was very destructive and hurt a lot of people's homes and I am ashamed to say that as it was happening I was excited! I've never seen a tornado! Our excitement quickly melted away when we realized that our home owners insurance had just expired - we actually had an appt with our insurance guy that night at 6pm - wouldn't that have been perfect timing for our house to get swept away! Our hearts go out to everyone that lost something from that terrible tornado, and I apologize for being a little excited at first - I take it back! :)
Anyways - these pictures were taken that day when we were home watching tv. Bradley is getting more and more interested in the kitties and puppies. I kind of feel bad for him when he wants to play with the kitties because they ignore him - the puppies on the other hand are excited for the attention :)

1 comments:

Erin said...

THE LOOK ON BRADLEY'S FACE IN THE MIDDLE PICTURE IS THE BEST!

I predict hamsters in your near future...and fish...and birds...and more dogs.

When pet lovers get together and have children, the animal kingdom smiles.