This is Bradley's new thing - it'll happen anywhere, anytime - out of nowhere he'll close his eyes really tight and put his arms in the air like he's feeling around for something - then opens his eyes and laughs and laughs! It is just hilarious! And I think he knows that I think it's hilarious because the more I laugh the more he laughs and the more he does it - so funny!!! :)
Here's another video - he does the same thing at the end of this one - and as you can tell - he still really likes to shake his head too :) What a funny boy!! :)
.jpg)
1 comments:
HILARIOUS!
My favorite part is the outstretched arms as though he is looking for something.
I can't wait until he gets the word, "no" into his vocabulary to accompany that head shaking. That'll be fun for mom and dad!
Post a Comment