I can't believe my little niece is already 9 years old!! I remember her being Bradley's age like it was yesterday... We all went over to Mindy and Scott's house for a surprise birthday party for Katie. She got in the shower after practice and we all snuck in and when she came out of her room we all jumped out. Have I mentioned that Mr Bradley is a little sensitive? :) From everyone being so quiet and hiding to jumping out and screaming Happy Birthday - not good :) He was a little upset and confused by the whole situation - but quickly got over it and had a blast hanging out with everyone :) Tammy and I got Katie a digital camera so she can start taking pictures of whatever she wants (maybe her new boyfriend!! oooo!) I was thinking about how my best friends to this day I've had since elementary school and I wish I had more pictures of us all when we were that young, hanging out - those would be so much fun to look at today :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment