I am so glad that I got Mr B's peek a boo game on tape because he hasn't done it in forever - he's moved on to this new thing:
That's all I've been able to get on tape so far - but it gets even better! He's holding onto his toy to steady himself so he can't use his hands in this video but normally he'd put his hands palms up close to each other right under his chin and shake his head, close his eyes, and make that same sound - it is just so funny! Where does he come up with these things!! :) I really hope I can get the whole thing on tape because these little things are so precious and he seems to grow out of them so quickly. Once they're gone you can't get them back, and describing them does not nearly do them justice!! I've said it before and I'll say it again - he really is so entertaining! :)
Monday, November 10, 2008
My new favorite thing :)
Posted by Kerr Family at 3:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comments:
Joe Joe and i are enjoying videos, and he is imitating Mr. Bs sounds! Too cute! Congrats to him on crawling, and good luck to you, mom!!
Post a Comment