Mr Bradley officially said his first word (other than dada and Bradley-made-up words) on January 24th when we went over to Mindy's house to play Wii. And - what do you know? He said "cat" - what a surprise! :) They had a magnet with a picture of a cat on it and he would say it over and over. It's his favorite thing to say and he sure loves his cats. The other day I was working on the computer and he was sleeping - or at least I thought he was - but then all the sudden I hear "cat! cat!", so I got up and went to his room and sure enough, Angel went into his room and he was standing in his crib pointing and saying "cat!" - it was pretty darn cute :)
Here's some pictures of that fun day :) He carried that cat magnet everywhere he went and kept showing it to everyone!
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment