Wednesday, February 25, 2009

We're Baaaack :)

Shame on me! It's been a long time. Here's what's been going on with us. First - Christmas and New Years were a blast. We had so much fun with family and friends. Here are some of my favorite pictures from those occasions.Kissing his new toy :)He loved opening presents, but didn't quite understand leaving them behind to go get another oneHe sure loves his new guitar!Happy New Year!

Now - an explanation for my absence :) I will try not to ramble on for hours and hours - when I get on this subject I seem to have a lot on my mind so I can go on and on and on - I will try my best not to do that. Right before Thanksgiving, Kevin finished up a huge remodel project for this man (Martin West - realtor - WARNING - never ever do business with!!) and he is refusing to pay Kevin the last installment check for the work done. This has sent us into a world of hurt financially and we are trying to work through it. We've met with countless lawyers, sent a notice to file a lean on his property, and tried many other routes but so far have come up with nothing. Our only option right now is to lower the amount (about half of what he owes us) and take him to small claims court - which we are even hesitant to do because this man has money, he has lawyers, is very intimidating and stubborn and can drag this on and take this as far as he wants - and we don't have the money, time, or resources that he does. So - every spare second, I have been trying to find other ways to make some extra money to help our situation. I'll let you know when I start making my internet millions :) haha! So, unfortunatley, the blog was put on the back burner for a while. But I don't want to fall too far behind and so much is happening with Mr Bradley that I want to share with everyone, so I'm back :)

0 comments: