
Christmas morning we opened presents and spent time together before heading over to Mom's. I love this picture because his face looks like the typical child "I got CLOTHES?" face :)




Tammy had called the night before with some great news and this was the first day I got to see her as an offical "fiance" :)

Several days before I had told Mom that I wanted to go to Kohls to get one last present for Kevin, she said that she would meet me there to keep me company. So I got there and started walking around with her when a familiar face walked by and caught my eye - Uncle Rick!! I had talked to him a while before that and he told me that he just wasn't able to make it out this year for Christmas - and there was no hidding it, I was very upset about it! Well, once again, everyone knew he was coming except for me :) I don't know why it's always me being surprised - probably because I'm the most gulable person ever and will believe anything anyone tells me with no question in my mind... I guess being so trusting isn't always a bad thing right? :) Anyways, I love being surprised like that, so I am not complaining in the least. So, that surprise just made my holiday! I was SO happy to see him because it had been 2 years and he was greatly missed! And he had JUST found out about the baby when I sent him our holiday card a week earlier, so he was still getting used to the fact that I had this big belly. So they surprised me, then we went home and surprised Kevin by having Uncle Rick sneak into the downstairs bathroom, then I asked Kevin to grab the fingernail clippers in the cabinet and he opened the door to find Uncle Rick sitting in there reading a magazine in the dark :) It was pretty funny :) SO we had a great Christmas, like always. I just love getting together and spending time with everyone, playing games, and eating good food.

I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family.





0 comments:
Post a Comment