Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Exploring the pee-pee :)

He has been sticking his hand down his diaper lately SO MUCH. This is right when he started doing that and I thought, "ok - maybe you just want a new diaper" so I started to change him and as soon as I got the diaper off he sat up and started playing :) and just kept whispering "pee-pee" to himself over and over and laughing :) then he got up, started walking around and kept looking down at it to make sure it was still there. Then he'd go sit on a chair and look down and say "pee-pee chair" and then he sat on his bike, "pee-pee bike". After a while I figured I should probably put his diaper back on and man he put up a fight! After I got it on, he stood up really fast and starting crying and crying when he couldn't see it anymore - I just ruined all the fun! :) I have a really cute video of all of it but I think there's too much pee-pee showing to post it :) What's that saying? "... where the sun don't shine!"

0 comments: