Bradley's birthday party was several days before their actual birthday last year, which was a good thing because he and Kevin both ended up getting sick right before their birthday - this sickness would be passed on to me and Gracie and stick around our house for over a month - it was miserable!!! I don't know what it was the got ahold of us, or where it came from, but it was terrible - and terrible timing right for their birthday's and Christmas :( I sure hope they still had enjoyable birthdays. The party was fun - sport themed of course :) 



(We always used to do 'one to grow on' hence the 4 candles - it kind of threw some people off :) )

Funny story :) Bradley was still drinking out of sippy cups most of the time, then on his birthday he wanted to drink like a big boy with no lid, so I was taking pictures of him showing his age...
Then taking pictures of him drinking like a big boy...
With Gracie right underneath him watching (and learning :) )
I wish I had a picture of the aftermath... literally 5 seconds after I took this picture he put the cup down on the table and reached for something and knocked it over - all onto poor Gracie's head! It was pretty funny because I was just making such a big deal about the 'big boy cup' :) And Gracie was so interested and then just got drenched!

Funny story :) Bradley was still drinking out of sippy cups most of the time, then on his birthday he wanted to drink like a big boy with no lid, so I was taking pictures of him showing his age...Then on their actual birthday we had all these plans that got canceled since they felt crummy, so we stayed home and rested, had dinner and cake and opened presents and went to bed early :)Poor sick boys :(



.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment