My big Christmas present from Kevin was a nice new camera!!! I am still having SO much fun with it! It takes amazing pictures, way better than my other one. My main issue with my other one was whenever I tried to get close up pictures it would blur, and this one does amazing close ups - I love it :) Here's some random pictures just because I wanted to take pictures :) I do have some pretty good subjects to work with :) Like here's my very handsome husband!Making his sad face - trying not to smile :)
Tammy's doing - Bradley wants to do silly faces to the camera now all the time :)
LOVE this picture of my boys!!
Snickers enjoying his Christmas present :)
My beautiful kitties!! So sweet and cuddling together all the time!
Friday, June 3, 2011
New Present!!!
Posted by Kerr Family at 9:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment