We try to get together with our group of friends about every month and this time it was at Jenny and Jeromy's new house! We had a blast hanging out, eating, chatting, and playing some games. The kids had a lot of fun playing together. Hopefully we can keep up the monthly tradition, even though it's so hard with everyone's different schedules. I've had these friends since elementary school and they are very important to me! :)
Interesting spot for Gracie to decide to sit, but she seemed to like it :)
Remember what I said about the bunny ears pictures for Easter? Sometimes I'll ask Bradley to smile for a picture and out of nowhere he does the bunny ears - even though sometimes it looks more like gang signs :) hehe
He is just too adorable!! :)
Bradley and Connor hanging out

The boys playing bocci ball
I probably took 20 pictures of them all sitting there and here's my best one - pretty good I think!! :) Espcially the fact that they all sat there LONG enough for me to take 20 pictures to chose from!!! :)
LOVE these girls!!!
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment