Mr B is SUCH a good helper in the yard :) I'll never get enough pictures of him and Daddy walking side by side workin' :)One of my very favorite pictures of them together. They look like I posed them that way, but they were just sitting on the stairs cuddling and I got there in time with my camera :) They sure do love each other!!
Swimming!! I try and try to convince Kevin every year to get one of those huge above ground pools, but since we don't have the room to put it without killing a huge circle of grass, we have to settle for our tiny, little plastic pool (which obviously doesn't fit any part of me except my feet!), but the kids loved it :)
Thursday, September 22, 2011
June Favorites
Posted by Kerr Family at 3:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment