Tuesday, November 1, 2011

4th of July

Fun as always :) The past 2 years it has rained on 4th of July and Kevin kept saying if it rained again he was going to snap :) Luckily the weather was great and we had a blast like every year. I don't even remember why we had the squirt water bottle out but Gracie sure liked it :)We all met at Mom's and walked over, like tradition states. We kind of had a hard time finding a spot this time, but we decided on one by the lake and I thought the show was great as always. Bradley was so excited for all the firework shows, but ended up plugging his ears the whole time every single time!I plugged Gracie's the first time because that was the Rockies show and we were RIGHT under them and they were SO loud. The following ones, the one at Red Feather and the City Park one, were not as loud so I only kind of covered her ears, but she quickly realized what I was doing and she kept leaning back to cover my ears whenever I would cover hers :) Sweet girl! Bradley seemed more sleepy than Gracie on the way back.Sure love my family and love spending time with them on the 4th of July!

0 comments: