Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Aug Favorites









It's almost impossible for me to take a smiling picture of my kids anymore - thanks in part to Tammy and her "silly face" pictures all the time :) Bradley caught on to that idea quick and much prefers it to the boring 'smile' pictures :) I'll do my best to get a smiling one, then do silly, but sometimes they just refuse and go straight to silly, which is adorable too, so who am I to complain? :) Gracie's so cute, now whenever I get the camera and say "smile" she looks to Bradley right away to see what face he's making and imitates it best she can!I don't know if there's anything in this world that makes me more happy than seeing my babies play together. At first they were taking turns on the 4-wheeler, then when it was Bradley's turn he told Gracie to get on the back - sweet big brother! She held on to him so tight and they rode around like that for a long time. It's just adorable how she looks up to him and equally adorable how he looks OUT for her.Gracie's famous scrunched-up face :)Once again - my cup runneth over! They go upstairs and sit in the same chair together and read books together. She is very interested in what he is saying and pays very close attention and he is such a sweetheart and letting her have a turn and trying to read to him.I am so unbelievably blessed!!!

0 comments: