Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Sept Favorites








Mom's birthday! We surprised her with balloons in her car to celebrate her birthday!!! And to top that off had a great night with chinese food and ice cream cake! I think she liked the food better than the balloons, but I was proud of her, she left them in there until they started shriveling up and popping :)Not sure what's so exciting about a laundry basket but both of them seemed to think they were just being hilarious! Notice Gracie's naked body - again! She will take off her clothes any chance she gets lately - it's getting hard to keep her dressed!!! Maybe she'll change her mind once the weather starts getting colder :) The nakedness I don't totally mind, I love seeing that cute little body - it's the taking off the diaper and peeing on the floor that makes things a little difficult! :)Then she found the boots! Grandma gave me this pair of cowboy boots for Bradley 2 Christmas' ago. They are adorable but still 2 sizes too big for him so they've been tucked away in the closet. Somehow Gracie found them and is just in love! This girl LOVES her shoes!!! She had never seen a pair of cowboy boots before and just thought they were great! Of course she can't try them on without taking her clothes off first - so this is her outfit of choice lately! :)I can't get over how adorable that devilish grin of hers is :)Not to be outdone, Bradley decides to show off :) Here he is sporting his new TMNT slippers :) Not sure why his pants are off as well, I promise I do have clothing for my children...Story time - no smiles, just silly faces so I decided to join in :)

0 comments: