Monday, April 9, 2012

Sammie's 2 Months

At her 2 month check up she was 10 pounds 21 inches - in about the mid twentieth percentile of both, even though I don't pay any attention to those :) She did such a great job at the doctor. After her shots she screamed 2 big times, then I picked her up and she was silent. At first we thought she was still crying, just one of those silent cries, but no - she had completely stopped and was fine :) Sweet sweet baby! She is starting to play with her tongue a lot and smile more and more. I have given up the fight with the pacifier and am happy with it now :) Even my doctor was like, "some babies just need to suck, just give it to her!" She has slept 7 hours at night a few times now, which is sure nice! She sleeps for long periods in the first part of the night still and the later part she can be up every hour or so. Then she'll usually take a long nap during the day or 4-5 hours, so she's a GREAT sleeper, just like her sister! The day she turned 2 months we turned our backs for 1 minute while she was in the pack-n-play and Gracie had her diaper off and was trying to change her diaper. I know she's just trying to be helpful and it's pretty darn cute.







0 comments: