So, this might be confusing - I know I'm POSTING this in November (!!! Where has the time gone??) but back in MARCH we went to the Butterfly Pavilion (or Bazillion as the kids call it) for the first time. Bradley is very into all things animal (or anything at all living for that matter) so he was really excited to see all the creatures and hold Rosie the tarantula. Gracie was excited too and said that she would hold Rosie too. When the time came down to it she is the only one that was brave enough - well she and Tammy :) I wouldn't do it, Kevin wouldn't do it, and Bradley got too scared. Even though, as I expected, as soon as we got in the car he was saying he wished that he got to hold her. It was a really cool place, and the kids loved it, so we'll have to go back again soon and we'll see if Bradley goes through with it this time :)
Wednesday, November 5, 2014
Butterfly Bazillion :)
Posted by Kerr Family at 1:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment