Like I said before, I was certain that baby was coming sometime in May and with school coming to a close I was worried that I wouldn't be there for their last day. I even ended up taking Bradley's "last day of kindergarten" pics the morning before I went to the dr on May 28th. His last day wasn't actually until the next day but I was sure that when the dr checked me that day that something would get going and I would go into labor that night :) Haha! Joke was on me! Anyway - he ended up getting 'last day' pictures 2 days in a row :) Here are some comparison shots of the two of them at the beginning of the year and at the end - what a difference a school year makes!! They look SO much older!
Thursday, November 6, 2014
End of the school year
Posted by Kerr Family at 4:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment