By the second month we were able to do "on demand" feeding instead of waking Mr Bradley up every 3 hours on the dot, so we started getting a little more sleep at night and I could let him go a little longer during the day if he wasn't hungry yet - so that was nice :)
I went back to work on February 11th part time from 7-11 am - very hard to leave him! I hadn't left him at all so I decided that I should do a little something outside of the house without him for a couple hours to ease myself into being without him in the mornings, so I went and got a massage. I figured that would be a nice relaxing thing to do and maybe I wouldn't stress out too much. It turns out it was the worst massage I've ever had and I don't know if it was the actual massage itself or just the fact that I couldn't relax :) Oh well :)

We gave Mr Bradley his first pacifier at about 6 weeks old - which I hated. For some reason I got really jealous, which I know sounds silly but it didn't seem right - him sucking on something that wasn't me :) (that really does sound silly!) Then he got his first bottle of breastmilk at 7 weeks, we had to start getting him used to it because Kevin would have to get him to take one bottle every morning while I was at work and I would pump once while at work. He took right to the bottle no problem - what a sweetheart!

He started smiling more and more everyday. He has this little "Elvis smile" where he lifts one side of his mouth into a half smile - very cute! And we started to rejoin the world a little bit, I would take him out more with me to run errands - go to the store, go shopping for clothes, etc. I still was very careful about what time of day we could go out because I didn't want him sleepy or hungry, so the window of opportunity was very small :) Still - every time we went out he was pretty much asleep the whole time in his car seat - so he still wasn't getting much of a view of the outside world yet :)

We went for our first walk to try to get out of the house more, but the weather still wasn't cooperating - too cold! Oh well, we got to try out the adorable snow suit! :)

Mr Bradley was exactly 2 months old in this picture! At his 2 month appointment he weighed in at 11 pounds and was 22 inches long!
0 comments:
Post a Comment