Mr Bradley gets more and more fun and entertaining every day! It's amazing how much he's changing! His hair is really starting to grow in, his eyebrows and eyelashes too :) He is much more aware of his surroundings. He "oooos and ahhhs" so much and makes so many facial expressions!
He still needs to be swaddled at night to sleep, otherwise his hands wake him up. I don't know how we got this picture of him actually sleeping in the bassinet un-swaddled! We spoil him - which I'm not ashamed of :) He deserves to be spoiled!I love holding him and rocking him to sleep and I love holding him while he sleeps. So he is very used to taking his daily naps in my arms. Sooner or later maybe I will decide that I need to get stuff done during the day, then I'll have to figure something out, but as of now - I enjoy that time together :)
He is using his hands more and more and gets very excited and waves his arms around and kicks his legs and his eyes get so big! He loves his hands, always holding them together or sucking on them. He hasn't really found his thumb yet, it's always tucked under, but he sure loves trying to stick his whole fist in his mouth :)

He loves to hold up his fist and wave it around, like he's just ready to punch something - anything! :) Kevin always says it's his way of saying "Baby Power!" :)

He had his first somewhat laugh on St Patricks Day - March 17th, but it came and went so quickly we weren't sure if it really happened. But 2 days later when Kevin was holding Mr Bradley and I was coming up to him in the "I'm going to get you" fashion - he let out his first real laugh! It was so much fun, I think we did it for about half an hour, switching him back and forth and taking turns running up to get him and chasing each other around the house - Mr Bradley laughing the whole time! Such a sweet little laugh!!

It is so much fun watching him learn everyday, he is just amazing! He makes me so excited to wake up in the morning, I don't know how it's possible but I think I even miss him while I'm sleeping! :) He brings so much joy to our lives. Kevin has stated before that he feels like we just started living when he came into this world. So so blessed...
P.S. It's SO hard to pick out pictures for this blog, there are too many adorable ones from which to chose!
Mr Bradley is exactly 3 months in this picture

And here are his 3 month old pictures we got professionally taken. Mr Bradley was such a stinker! He would smile and smile at all of us and as soon as she took out the camera he'd just stare :) He is stubborn as can be, but it was so much fun and I think the pictures turned out great, we're going to go back to the same place for his 6 month old pictures. We got SO many taken but these are some of my favorites!
.jpg)
.jpg)
1 comments:
How adorable! I took my kids to have pics taken, and they didn't have the cool props and back grounds. Where did you go? When I am able, I plan to blog about my experience...sheesh.
Post a Comment