
On the 4th of July, Kevin, Bradley, Mom, Tammy, and I went to Olive Garden for a delicious lunch, then went back to our house. Bill came over and I thought we were going to play some board games, but Kevin and Tammy decided that there was something better to do on a hot summer day - water balloon fight! Everyone got soaked - except for me :) I wanted to get a little wet but not soaked, some say I was being a wuss - I say that means that I won :) Then we played volleyball in the backyard in the sprinklers which was so much fun. Then Scott and the kids came over just in time for the Ice Cream Man to come down our street! It was a perfect summer day!

Then, just like every year, we all met at Mom's house to walk down to the park for the fireworks. The weather was perfect and so was the company! Mr Bradley was all rested and in the best mood!

He wore the ear muffs for the first part of the show again but we took them off because it really wasn't that loud, and the noise didn't bother him at all. I'm so glad he liked them!! :)
.jpg)
Here is the gang :) It was a perfect 4th of July!!
1 comments:
Now there is a picture to hang over the fireplace! Nice to have all of your family so close. I hope you know how lucky you are (I am talking to Bradley).
Post a Comment