At the beginning of August we went out to Grandma's house for a little family reunion. A lot of family was able to come from other states that we don't get to see very often - namely Uncle Jeff and his family and Uncle Mike and his family. It was so nice getting to hang out with everyone. Bradley gets so shy around big crowds - especially when he just wakes up and I get excited to show him off and I bring him into a room full of people - not good! He gets a little freaked out. It took him a while to get used to all the people on the first day but after that he had a blast! And it was his first night away from home - and what do you know - he slept great! And that was even the first night that he slept completely unswaddled (and in bed with me, which I loved). Kevin is so funny because we were trying to figure out how to sleep with Bradley in the bed - Kevin moves a lot and we were both worried that he would roll over on him, and I wasn't smart enough to bring his pack-n-play so Bradley definitely had to be in the bed. So Kevin suggested he sleep on the floor, which he was fine with because he likes sleeping on the floor. Then he got ALL excited when he saw that we had a box fan in the room. He said, "Oh this is perfect! I can turn the box fan on high and sleep right in front of it - just like I used to do when I was a kid!" It was so cute :) So he did just that, and even was happy when he woke up in the morning. I understand his excitement, I love those things that just take you right back to childhood :)
.jpg)
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment