Mindy turned the BIG 30 on December 7th! We all went out for a nice dinner at Texas Roadhouse.The week before Mindy was starting to freak out about turning 30 but I think she finally came to terms and had a good day :) But now whenever she does anything I act surprised and ask her, "People still do that after 30?!?" She got a cold sore on her lip the day after she turned 30 and we both decided that it's because she's falling apart now that she's not in her young 20's anymore :) Haha! :) I'm not that far behind you big sister!! :) Love you! :)
Where is her blog? I was thinking of her all that day and told Joe how proud you daddy was (being a huge history buff) that his baby was born on Dec. 7. As a result, the bombing of Pearl Harbor is about the only historical date I can remember.
1 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MINDY!
Where is her blog? I was thinking of her all that day and told Joe how proud you daddy was (being a huge history buff) that his baby was born on Dec. 7. As a result, the bombing of Pearl Harbor is about the only historical date I can remember.
Thanks Moore Elementary and Lincoln Junior High!
Post a Comment