We had a wonderful Thanksgiving at our house this year. Food was great, the company was even better!! And that's saying a lot because I sure love my mashed potatoes, stuffing and gravy! (Did you know that that's the only food that tastes good mixed together - everything else should never touch on the plate - just so you know :))


I don't know what they were looking at, but it was funnier than the camera I guess! I have about 15 other pictures I took of them looking at the camera and couldn't get 3 smiles in one of them :)

(notice the finger - pointing as usual!) :)

That same day, Bradley learned to climb stairs :) For some reason I was routing him on, which is weird because I know that's not a good thing for him to be doing, but it was an accomplishment none-the-less! Now I have to go out and buy another gate for the bottom of those stairs because he sure books it over there as soon as he gets the chance!
I have so much to be thankful for, and I thank God everyday for everyone and everything I have in my life. We are very blessed and I know it. We've been trying for several months now for another baby, and I'm getting the impression that it might take a while again, but I think back on how I would pray every night for a baby and God answered my prayers with Mr Bradley. We hope that someday we can give him a brother or sister, but Kevin and I have discussed that if we could never get pregnant again - it would be ok, because we know what a blessing Bradley is and we are so so very thankful for him!!

It was the best Thanksgiving I've ever had, and Bradley's first Thanksgiving (I'm thinking that's not a coincidence!)
2 comments:
Good luck on getting pregnant again! I'm rooting for you guys!
YAY! That is quite a group! Good job on the stairs, too, Bradley! His cheeks are sooo darn cute! I say cheer him on! Just be close behind him to catch him when he falls. That is what parenting is all about anyway, right?
I am trying to get Joe Joe to turn around and come down correctly. He can get off furniture and my bed with out a hitch, but he still thinks face first is the bast way to tackle the stairs.
Post a Comment