Yay horray for snow! :) I think a lifelong goal of mine is to try to make Kevin appreciate snow :) A say it's a lifelong goal because for the 10 years that we've been together, 10 winters I have said over and over "Yay - don't you like snow, look how pretty, look how fun, look how cozy" and yet the minute Kevin looks outside the window and sees snow - he starts grumbling! Oh well, I'll just keep trying, maybe out of nowhere one of these years he'll learn to love it - maybe Bradley will help him with that. He looks so darn cute in his coat and hats and he sure loves his gloves - the second you put them on he starts clapping and smiling :)
He hasn't played in the snow yet - here's him staring at the pretty snow from the window 
I opened the door and put some snow on his hands and he didn't seem to like that too much. We didn't go outside because I didn't want Kevin to miss his first time in the snow (he was at work) so Bradley has yet to have his first snow experience :) 
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment