We are in the building mood lately. Mr Bradley has these wooden blocks, so Kevin and I decided to have a competition of who could make the highest tower of blocks. First try he got 16. My first try I was up to 31 and it still hadn't fallen, so I told Kevin to go stand next to it so I could take a picture. He was holding Mr B, and as soon as he got near enough and looked at me to smile Mr B reached out and down it went - so no one will ever know how far I could have gone :) Kevin's next try he made it to 37 I think, he was very excited - can't you tell :)
Then I discovered Craigslist! I had gotten on there before, posted our townhome for rent and an add for Kerr Construction one time, but never really looked at everything. And now I can't stop!! This was my first purchase - foam building blocks. Here's my first castle (before and after Mr B got to it!)
They are SO cute and I was SO SO happy with it I started checking the website numerous times a day to see what other deals I could find :) My main goal was to find a playset for outdoors for Mr B since he just LOVES it outside. Things go SO fast on there that it took me a while to be the first one to jump on one but we got 2 from a couple the other day - so I should be done with Craigslist for a while... should be... but I wonder what they have on there today :)
Anyways - the foam building blocks are so much fun. When we had everyone over for Mother's Day we all had a blast with them, and made a beautiful castle!
Then the next day while I was at work Kevin constructed his own model :)
Bradley's not allowed to play with them by himself right now because those teeth of his can sure leave some good size bite marks! :)
.jpg)
1 comments:
We get EVERYTHING off craigslist!!! Kid's clothes, toys, furniture. It is the best.
Nice to see some updated pictures!
Post a Comment