Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Hike

We took a nice hike up to Horsetooth Reservoir when Tammy's friend Craig came into town - he had never been to the mountains and we realized we were neglecting them anyway :) It was a beautiful day. Grady and JK were nice enough to let us borrow their hiking backpack for Bradley - otherwise it would have been a little difficult :) Mr B didn't know what to think of it at first, but I think he really liked it once he got in there. Notice his hands - they stayed on Kevin's shoulders like that almost the whole time - and when they weren't on his shoulders he tucked them inside and it looked like he could barely move :) silly boy :) It was a whole lot of fun and made us all realize a few things - we are really looking forward to the nice weather, and we are pretty out of shape ( I guess maybe I should just speak for myself, but it makes me sound worse if I was the only one having a hard time - so we'll just say "we" since no one else is here to say otherwise :) )

0 comments: