Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Easter

As you can see, I'm still running a little behind on my posts. We had a great Easter. We went over to Mindy's house and had a great time with them. I'm sure most of the people who read this blog already know this - but on April 1st we found out we were pregnant again, and then on the 9th I miscarried. It's hard and it's not something I have talked about a lot because I still find it hard to say out loud. Unfortunately, it kind of put a damper on our Easter plans. I wanted to try to dye some eggs with Mr B and try to teach him all about finding eggs, and I even found an Egg Hunt that we were going to go to. But once the miscarriage happened, I spent days in bed and time flew by unexpectedly fast. Before I knew it, Easter was here, and I didn't have any time to do all those things I planned. So I feel bad for Bradley that we really didn't get to have the exact Easter celebration like I had planned - but it was still great. Thanks to my Mommy (and other family) he did get an Easter basket and some cool toys! We had a lot of fun at Mindy's spending time together and consciously thanking Jesus Christ for everything he did (and does) for us. We are blessed and it was a great day.

0 comments: