Here are a couple pictures of Mr Bradley and I enjoying our wonderful backyard on a great summer day. You'll notice the house in the background is in the process of getting painted at this point. Ever since we moved into our house - 5 years ago in March - we have HATED the colors on the outside. As soon as we bought it we swore that would be the first thing to go. However, seeing that the whole inside was yellow - indoor paint is a whole lot easier and cheaper than outdoor, and we spend a lot more time looking at that than the outside of the house - the outside painting got bumped back. Then over years, other things always came up, and the time was never there. Kevin was always planning on doing it himself, but it was just a question of when he'd actually get the 'extra' time to do it. We got a bid from College Pro Painters, we told them our budget and time constraints (we wanted it done before 6/27 because of 4th of July coming up), and when they agreed we decided to go for it. I will take this time to tell everyone NOT to hire College Pro Painters :) They were very unprofessional, didn't finish close to on time, didn't start on time, didn't clean up around the house or be sensitive to Bradley's nap times like they promised - and worst of all, they never TOTALLY finished the job. They finished the main house, got their main check, said they'd be back for touch ups and we didn't hear from them for over a month. So Kevin ended up finishing it himself, which I guess saved us more money which is fine - but I would never recommend them to anyone. Anyways... :) I do like how it turned out and the house definitely needed it (it was not only cosmetic reasons).
And here's a cute little video of Mr Bradley scrunching his nose like I just love :)
Monday, September 28, 2009
Outdoors and Painting
Posted by Kerr Family at 2:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment