Goodness Gracious I have a lot of catching up to do :) Here are some of my favorite pictures from May - no special occasions or anything, just Mr B being his cute little self!
Here he is posing with his new table and chair set that fit him perfectly :)Pretending to be shy...
He sure loves his Daddy!
He likes to hold onto the fork, but rarely uses it because he likes to just hold it there while he eats with his other hand :)
Being fascinated by his cute little round belly! :)
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Random Pics
Posted by Kerr Family at 3:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comments:
What a cutie!! I can ALMOST tell in the picture of you at the Rockies game you have a belly... I was hoping for a little more of a reveal.
I love the little table Bradley has, how cute is that??
Post a Comment