We went over to Mom's house to help her cut down a couple of dead trees in her yard - well... when I say "we" I guess that means that Kevin cut down a couple of dead trees and Mom and I played with Bradley and took pictures of him in his new little red hat :)I'm so sad because she has this huge Cottonwood tree that has been in her front yard forever, and it's dying. Half of it is dead. She's had several people give her bids on cutting it down or pruning it, but if we pruned it you'd lose half the tree - which probably wouldn't be very safe. I'm very sad - the house just wouldn't look the same without it.
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Yard work
Posted by Kerr Family at 3:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comments:
I AM SAD TOO! I loved that tree! My dad had to take the Ash out in the back yard of our house, too. That was a bummer.
He, however, found some guy on the street who had a chainsaw and paid him a few hundred bucks to help him take it down. My dad was the one doing most the climbing. At least your mom didn't go that route when taking out the diseased tree.
You know my dad...
Post a Comment