Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Nasty Fall






In Nov Bradley was going to go outside with Poppy, and as soon as Poppy opened the door Bradley went to step out and he tripped on the little lip of the sliding door and fell face first down 2 concrete steps and landed on his face. Kevin and I didn't even see it but Bill said that he didn't even have time to get his hands up. I was FREAKING out because that's a good size fall right onto your head. You'd never know it from looking at him - he barely had any cuts and scrapes. Kevin and I are convinced that Carmel was there and broke his fall :) caught him and helped him land safely - because it should have been a lot worse then it ended up being. He really hasn't had hardly any bumps and bruises, he plays very carefully. I find it very funny when little kids get hurt and people always say, "Get used to it, it's the first of many" and "Oh, that'll happen all the time"... Do people really think that is going to make me feel better??? Envisioning my child in pain ALL THE TIME? :) Silly people...And these are just some of my favorite pictures right around that time...

0 comments: