Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Swim class

Gracie had her first swim class and she loved it! I unfortunately was not impressed with the teacher at all, she didn't seem to ever know what she was doing, or have any kind of plan. And, let me tell you, my little girl LOVES to kick! She kicks all the time, and of course it's even more fun in the water - so that was her best skill. And yet - the teacher didn't pass at least 4 out of the 7 kids in the class - Gracie included - and on her report card it said that she needed to work on starting to kick !!!!!!! Obviously she had never even paid any attention to Gracie while she was swimming, because I don't think she ever STOPPED kicking. I actually sent in a card complaining because I just don't think she knew what she was doing at all. BUT we still had fun! It's so funny how different she is from Bradley - he was so cautious and scared of the water in his first class and Gracie was just the opposite - crazy little girl!

0 comments: