I am addicted to my new camera, I want to play with it all day. It makes me want to go out and take pictures of scenery, and people, and anything I can find so that I can fiddle around with it and try to learn more. I try to read as much as I can online and now I'm trying to figure out which lens I should buy next. When I bought this camera I was really debating going with an SLR or a nice bridge camera. I figured I'd go for this one and if it was just too much and I was overwhelmed I'd return it and get the bridge camera. I am a little overwhelmed, but it has challenged me to learn more and I am curious now to see how much I can learn and how much I can do. I think I'll be keeping it :) Even though I do get frustrated with myself sometimes when I'm trying to take some pictures and they just aren't turning out right, meaning I have it on the wrong setting, mode, focus, flash, aperture, shutter speed... it's sure hard to get EVERYTHING just right. I have a long way to go, but like I said, it is addicting and now I want to see how much I can learn :) Bradley is the only one who is tolerating the camera being attached to my face, I hear "no picture" from Gracie all the time now :) He really is all baseball all the time and he went outside with his bat and ball the other day and I followed him out and he had no problem showing me some baseball poses :) It gave me some time to mess around with the exposure and white balance a little bit!
Wednesday, August 1, 2012
Little Model
Posted by Kerr Family at 4:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment