Several months ago our washing machine finally stopped working. I don't know how long those things usually last but we've had that one since we got married over 10 years ago - AND it was used when we got it. Anyway - we had to get another one, which came in a very BIG exciting BOX!!! We cut out a door and windows and made in into a house for the kids. I had been telling them for over a month that we could paint it and after many many requests I finally got the paints out. Before I let them touch anything I explained (mainly to Gracie) that you keep the brush in the color it came from so we wouldn't mix up the colors, and told them to be careful and try not to get the paint everywhere. Gracie picked up the yellow brush and within - no kidding - 5 seconds had yellow paint in her hair :) She didn't mind at all. By the end she had paint all over her. Bradley half way through got a DROP on his arm that he was very concerned about. He so funny to watch paint - it is a very serious time! He concentrates so hard and is definitely on a mission :) Gracie is a bit more relaxed. They did a great job and used up all the paint I had :)
Friday, October 19, 2012
Painting the house
Posted by Kerr Family at 5:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment