Last week Bradley came home from Preschool with a fireman's hat. Fireman Joe came and talked to them about fire, which was all very exciting, but not QUITE as exciting as the hats he gave everyone. The first thing Bradley told me was, "He said we were going to go to a fire house, like a house on fire, and I am just so silly because I got really scared, but he was just pretending, silly me" :) So he came home and put the hat on and kept asking me if I was in trouble because he was a fireman and he "retects people" - I ALWAYS need a good fireman to protect me (seeing that I almost started a fire in my kitchen a couple weeks ago boiling pacifiers to sanitize them and forgot about them... oops) so I was in luck!!! Gracie found the closest thing she could find - a construction hat (funny that we would have one of those) and joined in. They even got baskets of tools :) Sammie wasn't so sure about the hats but once she saw that Bradley and Gracie found it HILARIOUS, she gave in to the laughter :)
Friday, October 19, 2012
Fun with hats
Posted by Kerr Family at 5:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment