Friday, October 12, 2012

Sammie's 8 months!

Time just keeps ticking by, huh? Sammie is getting stronger and more mobile every day. She is SO close to crawling. I hope that she holds off for a little bit because I LOVE the rocking back and forth on the knees - it's one of my absolute favorite things :) She can definitely get where she wants to go, either by crawling, scooting backwards, or flopping herself forward. She is up on her knees all the time now and has stained-kneed outfits to prove it. She is eating 3 meals a day and eats a lot better than her brother and sister do :). She has seemed to go back to waking up about 2 times a night again, which I actually don't mind because this is always the age I get worried about my milk going away since she's eating more solids, so it makes me feel better to feed her more during the night. She is a very happy girl but definitely has her mood swings and has no problem letting you know how she feels or if she's bored :) She just started saying "ma-ma-ma", not meaning "mommy", just babbling, but it sure is cute :) She is such a sweetheart. Good thing she is so easy going. I was just thinking this morning, as I was waking her up from a nap to go get Bradley from preschool, about how she HAS to go with the flow - being the third child and all, but she really is such a trooper. I try the best I can to keep her on a sleeping and feeding schedule, but every day seems different - not because of her but because of EVERYTHING else :) Sweet, sweet baby!









0 comments: