We went back to the same pumpkin patch this year - Anderson's Patchwork Pumpkins. Tammy and Craig met us and we picked up Poppy on the way. I love it there. Once again we didn't take the tractor ride to the field because we spent so much time picking out ones set out on the hay bails. Bradley was a little sad about that and I'm thinking next year we'll have to allow enough time to go to the field, not necessarily to get a pumpkin because I definitely like the selection they already have out every time I've been there, but mainly just for the ride :) I love how many different shapes, colors, and sizes they have! They also had a maze set up this year made out of hay bails which was really cool! I tried to go in with the kids in the very beginning but decided to go pick out pumpkins first. Then when we were busy with the pumpkins Kevin took Bradley in and they both thought it was really cool. There were even parts that were pitch black, then you go up and out. I tried to take Gracie later but she was NOT wanting to go into the dark tunnels, so we gave up and turned around :) We got a nice pile again like last year for a GREAT price!!! We got a total of 15 pumpkins and gourds for $25 :)
Friday, November 9, 2012
Pumpkin Patch
Our collection of pumpkins :)
Trying to take a family picture... I like how Bradley looks like he's completely ignoring us looking the other way :)
Sammie happy in Poppy's arms :)
Showing off the BABY BUMP! :)
Posted by Kerr Family at 5:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment