It had been a couple of months since we saw Grandma and needed to get our Grandma fix in before she went back to Arizona for the winter. We had a really nice visit and it was so great to see her and spend time together, as always! Sammie even got to play with her cousin Jude who is just 1 month older than her :) And of course we had to get a card game in before we had to leave. We let Katie and Drew play and they ended up being Winner and Runner-Up, and out of the 6 of us I was dead-last, but I will blame my kids for distracting me :) I think that sounds like a good excuse :)
Sunday, November 18, 2012
To Grandmother's house we go...
Posted by Kerr Family at 8:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment